Friday, March 28, 2014

It's That a time of Year Again!

May is getting sooooooooooo close. For most that means end of school and beginning of summer vacation. For me it's Cystic Fibrosis awareness month.
For the past several years I have used the entire month to post CF fun facts each day on our Team Cade Facebook page. It has made May a very emotional month for me.





We also hold our annual Team Cade Benefit for Cystic Fibrosis the 1st weekend of May. Every year I am amazed at how generous our little community is. From the loyal sponsors we have, our families and friends that work so hard, the fireman that stand with their boots, the businesses that donate for our silent auction, the bikers that ride and our friends and neighbors that donate each year, I'm brought to tears each year by the support shown.









Each year gets more amazing! I will never be able to say thank you enough to everyone that has supported our fight to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis. It truly takes a village to raise a child and I'm so thankful this is the village helping raise mine! I can't wait to see what's in store for us this year!








No comments:

Post a Comment